August 9, 2009

Sunday breakfast

Welcome to the inaugural post of my new blog! As a person who loves to eat food from just about all the continents, I've started this blog to chronicle my food adventures, be it an ordinary mash up of what I can find in the kitchen, or some fancy meal at any fine dining establishment! I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

What was not pictured here was a cup of coffee from Meth Coffee that I had ordered online.
The pancakes were made with Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix. Two slices of Smithfield bacon.
One supermarket brand egg that I had fried in bacon grease (as bad for you as it sounds, it actually enhances the egg's flavor and if you don't eat it all the time, it won't kill you!)
Last but not least, one link of bratwurst (with cheddar cheese in the middle) from Johnsonville.

I will try to embed links for the products which were used in the making of a meal as often as possible, so that you can also go out and purchase them if you are so inclined.
Even though the presentation of the food items was nowhere near professional, it is the taste that counts. The Pioneer baking mix usually yields the fluffiest pancakes and biscuits, and unfortunately, it seems like you can only purchase that brand in the South.
The reason why I had added the bratwurst in the mix was that I've been on a bratwurst (cheesy ones) kick lately. These brats were purchased for an upcoming cook out in my backyard, but somehow it got delayed and someone had to eat them, right?
Hope your Sunday breakfast have been as good as mine!

1 comment: